Saturday, October 3, 2026

October already!

 Good morning blogland,

Well as you can tell I'm surprised (again) that this year is going past so fast - to the degree that we are in October already!

Which also leads me onto - this is the first Saturday in the month and so time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month the theme is 'Autumn/Halloween', so you could go either theme and, even though the DT have all made cards, you don't have to enter a card.  The only rules are : follow the theme, don't backlink and a maximum of 3 entries per person.

This is the card I made and, as you can see, I did go Halloween.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Sweet November Stamps - Black Cat Bess
Sweet November Stamps - Digital Scene Builder: Spooky Full Moon and Forest stump and hollow log
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expressions: Simple Strips - Birthday

Dies:
taylored expressions: Simple Strips - Scalloped Edge
un-branded stitched rectangles

Anything else:
Distress Inks
blender brushes
green sparkle embossing powder

This could be the first of a couple of Halloween cards - unless I change my mind - and I really have no need of Halloween cards at all.  I had thought this year I wouldn't even bother, but it's the images that got me - I saw this one and my fingers itched to colour it!  I suppose it could be used for a birthday card? Maybe? I don't know!

Anyways, I will be looking forward to going round all the blogs and seeing how other people interpret the theme.

See you soon,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah