Morning blogland,
It's Tuesday and therefore challenge time over at Passion for Markers and this week the theme has been picked by our Teamie Lorraine who chose 'use orange'. Obviously this lends itself very well to all those Halloween themed cards, it can also be used in your Autumn cards or just as a colour choice.
We are sponsored this week by SheepSki Designs, the Etsy shop was shut but all the digis can be found on the blog here and there are some crackers!
This is the card I made with my digi stamp:
Supplies used:
Digital stamp:
SheepSki Designs - Shopping in Yorkshire
coloured with my Copics
Rubber stamp:
TimeForTea - City Break
Creative Expressions - Bold Words: Fabulous
Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles set
Creative Expressions - Bold Words: Fabulous
Anything else:
Distress Ink
blending brushes
pearlescent misting spray
As you can see, I didn't go with either of the possible orange themes of Halloween or Autumn - I just went orange! I was trying to create a bit of a shopping scene, and ended up with some sort of rainy evening glow cityscape.
It didn't go exactly as planned, but in the end I don't think it ended up too badly.
Looking forward to see what everyone else makes of the 'orange' theme.
See you soon,
Sarah
Challenge/s:
Colourful Options: Oct 26 - as you can see my card concentrates on orange
The Neglected Stuff Challenge: October 26 - everything on my card is at least a year old. Special mention must be made for the Distress Ink pads though, they must be at least 8 years old and I'm surprised they still have ink in them!
Krafty Chicks Challenge: #840 Birthday
A Cut Above: October Challenge 2026
Inspiration Station: Oct 26 - photo prompt. Tho I love that cat - it's the colour that I'm using for inspiration.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah