Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Up, up and away

 Good morning blogland,

With it being a Tuesday, again, it's also time for the new challenge over at Passion for Markers and this week it was my turn to pick the the theme.  As RAM Stamps is our sponsor this week - and Rachelle designs such pretty, quirky, cute images - I thought they would work perfectly with a 'for a child' theme. So, surprise, that's this weeks theme!

As always, one lucky randomly picked entry will win a great prize from our sponsor and five others will be picked from the entries to be our Top 5 Passionista.  However, to be in with a chance at either of those, you must follow the rules - use your markers, follow the theme and don't backlink.

Here's the card I made with the the super cute image that some of us DT were given from RAM Stamps.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Honey Doo Crafts - Balloon corner

Dies:
Creative Craft Products - A2 essentials; landscape card die set
Julie Hickey - You're a Star (set)

Anything else:
Distress Inks
blending brush
white ink
gel pen
embossing powder

This is actually the second card that I made for this challenge - I ended up completely dismantling the first, everything that could go wrong did.  I tried to retrieve it and, I'm sure if you looked at it now you'd say what on earth is wrong with it, but I know! I may share it one day, but not today.

Anyways I hope I picked a good theme for this weeks challenge - my themes have been a bit hit and miss in the past.  I am really looking forward to going around all your blogs and taking a peek into your crafting lives.

See you soon,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah