Good morning blogland,
You're not going to get much waffle from me today - this card was supposed to have been done for the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' that started Saturday just gone (12th Sept).
However, due to TTT shenanigans and her going back to University this coming weekend - can you believe it Year 2 already! - I'm seriously lacking in the old time for me department.
Anyways, with sincere apologies to my wonderful Teamies, here's my 'Clean and Simple' card for the the challenge. As I'm sure you know by now, this is a 'for fun' challenge - so no prizes - but to get a badge for your blog you do have to follow some very simple rules. Stamp somewhere on your project (can be rubber or digital stamps), don't backlink and follow the theme.
Here's my card:
Supplies used:
Digital stamp:
coloured with my Copics
Rubber stamp:
Your Next Stamp - Cheeky Monkey
Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle
MFT - Die-namics: Stitched Inside & Out Squares
Time for Tea Designs - Simple Birthday
Anything else:
scrap of designer paper
blue card
Tell you what tho, I hadn't realised until I finished colouring, just how sad I've made him look! I'm off to see if I can squeeze any 'me' time out of today, fingers crossed eh?
And that's it folks.
Sarah
challenge/s:
The Neglected Stuff Challenge: September 2026 - so in order of most neglected to pretty new. The backing paper is probably more than 15 years old - it was brought as part of a set from a TV craft channel that no longer exists; the die-namics dies maybe 10 years old? not used very often at all (I lack inspiration for small square dies); the 'birthday' die is going to be a year old (brought in a sale and not used); the stamped sentiment, also part of a set, brought at a craft fair 18 months ago. The newest thing is the digi stamp itself - that was brought in a sale earlier this month.
AAA cards: #323 It starts with 'M' - my 'M' is for monkey
Seize the Birthday: #334 - AG Birthday / optional 'add a sentiment strip'. Awww I would say 90% of my cards have a sentiment strip, this one time not! So I'm going AG birthday only.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah