Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Ooooh how spooky - not!

Good morning blogland,

This post is all about my DT card for this month's new release from All Dressed Up - I am posting it a little late (but then when isn't that a recurring theme with me?!) as always life happens and I've only just found time to do this post.

So - the new release, and how adorable is this little witch!  As you probably know I don't properly 'do' Halloween, no big ethical reason why not, it just wasn't a thing when I was younger and now, living as we do in the middle of nowhere, we don't get Trick or Treaters.  The most we've ever done is carve a pumpkin and take TTT, when younger, to the nearest village so she could knock on a few doors.  Although I don't do cards or decorations or spooky film marathons - I can still appreciate a cute image to colour and this is just what that is!

So here you go, the October New Release from All Dressed Up - the digi I got to work with is called Magic Broomstick and is available from the Etsy shop.

Here's the card:



Supplies used:
Digi stamps:
All Dressed Up - Magic Broomstick
coloured with Copics

SVG printing / cutting file from an Etsy seller - for the sentiment

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles
Sunny Studios - stitched circles small

Stencils:
Honey Doo Stencils Collection 
Home-made cloud stencil

Anything else:
flat backed gems
striped card
Distress Inks
blending brush

The Honey Doo stencil is difficult to describe, it's a stencil with lots of holes cut out but they also provide you with the cut outs.  Here's the link, which is probably more use than my mad ramblings! It's useful as you can use either the stencil itself or the solid cut outs to make negatives.  I used one of the cut-outs to create the moon up in the left hand corner.

To have a look at the rest of this month's releases - you can go here to the FaceBook Group: here to the Blog or. to purchase, go here to the Etsy shop.

And that's me done folks,
until the next time,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah