Thursday, October 10, 2024

Late to the party

 Evening blogland,

This should have been posted on Saturday, to coincide with the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge but I obviously pressed the wrong button and it didn't happen.  So here's the post as it should have been:

After a bit of break Crafty Calendar Challenge is back!  This month there's no sponsor, but a lovely prize for one lucky winner and an easy peasy challenge theme of 'Anything goes'.  For this challenge I decided to share on the birthday cards I'd made for TTT when she turned 17 in June.

Here it is:


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
The Stamp Hut - Linda Ravenscroft: Gothic Fairies
coloured with my Copics
Woodware - Just Words (sentiment)

Anything else:
Home made cloud stencil
Distress Inks
blending brush
very old chipboard numbers

I always make her two cards for both Christmas and birthdays - I will share the other one at some other point, hopefully before her next birthday!

Hope everyone is doing well so, until the next time
Cheers for now,
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous image, beautiful colouring and love the cloudy background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah, such a sweet image.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah