Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Not squared!

Good morning blogland

A new challenge has come around for Team 1 at Passion for Markers, and the wonderful Lisa has picked this week's theme which is 'Anything but square'.

Our sponsor this time is Lili of the Valley, who have given us a wonderful prize for one lucky - drawn at random - winner.  So all there is now is to get your markers out, follow the theme to create something wonderful and enter it into the challenge!  Even if you don't get picked as this week's lucky winner, you are still in with a shout of having Lisa pick your card as a Top 5!

As Lili of the Valley are our sponsors this week they very kindly allowed the DT to pick a digi to use on their cards and this my card made with my pick:


Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
Lili of the Valley - Patch and Puss Peekaboo
coloured with my Copics

Dies used:
Spellbinders - Grand Nestabilities: Scalloped Circles
Creative Craft Products: Stitched Nestabilities
(I can't remember who does the 'Big Hugs' I will check and get back)

Papers:
Prima: Doodle Deux
Anna Marie Designs: striped card

Anything else:
Craftwork cards: pre-printed sentiment
flat backed gems

And that's it folks.

Hope you find the time to go over and take a punt on entering the challenge - you could be the lucky one and you get to see the fabulous cards my Teamies have made.  Also maybe, one day, when I have more time, I might even take my own advice and get back into entering blog challenges!  You never know!

Until then, laters,
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card and love the cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous circular easel card Sarah- lovely design- adorable image and of course beautifully coloured.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah