Tuesday, September 24, 2024

More children!

Good morning blogland,

Did you notice Tuesday has rolled around again - and as it's been two weeks since the last time I was moaning about Tuesdays rolling around that means it's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers.  There's a difference though, this week it's my pick for the challenge!

Our lovely sponsor this week is All Dressed Up Stamps, with a great prize, and my pick for the challenge theme is 'For a child'.  Not the most adventurous pick I know - but ADU have the cutest stamps and I thought they go well on children's cards. The only other rules to follow are: use your markers and have fun!

I know I waffled on last time I did a 'for a child' challenge about tending to make boys cards - so I bucked the trend! I've deliberately chosen a sweet girlie image and the card is squarely aimed at little girls.  Not that I know any little girls to give the card to anymore - I only know moody, stroppy, argumentative teenaged girls :-)

My card:


 Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Birthday Girl
coloured, as always (do I even need to say anymore?) with my Copics

Rubber stamps:
Catherine Pooler - All Around Wishes Sentiments
Woodware - Celebrating You

Dies:
Whimsy Stamps - Special Word Die
Pretty Posh Pink - Scallop Borders 1
un-branded stitched rectangle die set

Papers:
First Edition - Let's Celebrate

Anything else:
Mixture of flat backed glitter gems

Anything else to add?   Oh, yes - I flipped the digi, normally she's facing the other way but I felt it worked better for my layout to have her facing this way.

On a personal note, our trip round the local-ish Uni's continuing we made it to Loughborough last weekend but hopefully that's it for now.  TTT's not keen on going further afield to study and so we've covered the nearest Uni's to us, now it's time to sit / compare / contrast and think for a bit.

And that is it folks - until next time.

Sarah

2 comments:

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah