Saturday, October 12, 2024

It's a little spotty!

Good morning blogland,

It's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' and this fortnight the theme is 'Spots and Stripes'.  

As always, this is a 'for fun' challenge, so no prizes - we do this just for the fun and love of stamping!  There are also only two rules - follow the theme and stamp (rubber or digital) on your project somewhere.

Here's my card:


Supplies used:

Rubber stamps:
Image:
Whimsy Stamps - Ruffles / Time for Tea Designs
coloured with Copics
Sentiment:
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: Friendship

Dies:
Creative Designs - A2 Card Creator
a very old tab die - so old I can't even remember where I got it
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: asymmetrical

Anything else:
Time for Tea Designs - Simple Stripes Stencil
Cosmo Cricket - Pixie-Licious
Distress Ink
blending brush
flat backed gems

Back in the using smaller un-inked rubber stamps groove, so the American sized card die came out and I've made another diddy card.

Right I'm off now to do some painting - of the walls sort!

Bye for now,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah