Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Awww, how cute!

Morning again blogland,

It's another Tuesday so here I am with a new card for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers.  This week our lovely Teamie Lorraine is in charge of the challenge theme and she has picked 'Make it Cute', not a hardship, eh.  

Teamed up with the fabulous sponsorship of Rachelle Anne Miller and RAM Stamps  the theme is a match made in heaven!  As Design Team members were were given an image or two to play with and this is my make from one of those images.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
RAM Stamps digital image - 'Fairy & Birdy: Leaves'
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Whimsy Stamps - Simple Sentiment Strips

Dies:
Creative Craft Products - A2 Essentials: Landscape card die set
Penny Black - hello edger

Anything else:
green cardstock
flat backed gems
sequins

Hope you get a chance to pop over to the challenge and admire the wonderful cards that have been made and even pop your own in when you're there!

See you soon,
Sarah

2 comments:

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah