Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Hello - again!

Morning blogland,

Just a flyer of a post.  I realised last night that I've not posted the September New Release for All Dressed Up yet! Ooops! 

So this image was released on the 7th and is called Autumn Fairy - how appropriate - and this is the card I made:



 Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Autumn Fairy
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: double stitched squares
Time for Tea Designs - Hey Hello Hi sentiment die set

Paper:
My Mind's Eye - On the Bright Side

Anything else:
Copic fineliner for doodling

And that's about it folks - I'm off to work in a little bit. The extension is still being worked on, the tiling is starting to look very good and I'll show progress pictures another day.  TTT is out at School (she was feeling under the weather earlier this week and stayed home) and him indoors is being, well 'im indoors!

Hope everyone is well.

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card Sarah, lovely design and the sweet image is beautifully coloured. Glad the extension is going well !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and pretty papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design, Sarah. What an adorable image!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah