Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Seashells on the seashore

Good evening blogland,

Yes I'm here and it's evening - honestly it's about the only time I get at the moment to have a sit and wonder around the web.  Life is continuing to be hectic but I'm always hopeful that it will calm eventually.

The reason for this late evening post is that I'm sharing my All Dressed Up Stamps New Release inspiration card.  These images are always super cute and the ones for July are no exception.  You can see what wonderful cards my Teamies made by either popping over to the Facebook Group or taking a look-see at the blog.

This, however, is my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Seashells
I both created a scene and coloured the digi in with my Copics

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle die set
Creative Expressions - mini expressions duo: Friends are like seashells

Anything else:
striped card

And that's about it folks, I'm off for a nice quiet sit down before bed-time!

See you soon,
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful beach scene Sarah. Hope life eases up a little for you xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah