Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Oh so pretty!

Good morning blogland,

It's a new week and so a new challenge is underway at Passion for Markers.  This week the sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps with a prize for one lucky winner of a £6.00 voucher.

The theme this week is 'Pretty Pastels' and was chosen by my wonderful Teamie  - Lisa.  As always there are only a couple of rules and they are - use your markers and follow the theme!

This is my card:



Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
Lili of the Valley - Bobby Socks (which I think is retired now)
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Creative Craft Products - Funny Sentiments

Stencil:
Creative Expressions - Scattered Hearts

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles set

Anything else:
gems
flat back pearls
blending brush
Distress Inks

That's it about it folks - if we keep going as we are, I'll see you for the next challenge.

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. It certainly is So Pretty, Sarah. It's a really beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah