Saturday, July 6, 2024

Being sentimental

 Morning blogland,

It's the first Saturday of the month - July already! Whose stolen 2024, I can't believe we are 6 months in already! So that means there's a new challenge over at the Crafty Calendar Challenge blog and this month our theme is 'Add a sentiment'.  

This month our lovely sponsor is SheepSki Designs, with a great prize for the lucky winner.  As always our Challenge blog accepts all sorts of crafts - you just have to follow the theme!

I was kindly allowed to choose a digital stamp and this is the card I made with that digi:



Supplies used:

Digital Stamp:
SheepSki Designs - Whisper
coloured with my Copics

Rubber Stamps:
Concord & 9th - Fashion Shoppe Stamp Set
Catherine Pooler - Just Plain Fabulous Sentiments Stamp Set

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle dies set

Stencil:
Honey Doo Crafts

Anything else:
Distress Ink
striped card

And that's it folks - other than to say please pop on over to the challenge blog and take a look at the fab cards my Teamies have made.  It's worth the visit!

See you soon,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. What a delightful card Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job of colouring up this fabulous image Sarah, gorgeous card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment says it all-fabulous card and image -beautifully coloured,love the stencilled background too.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab design and I love the sentiment. Beautifully coloured, as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card Sarah, great design. I love the image.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah