Tuesday, July 2, 2024

It's a dies sort of day

Good morning bloggers,

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Markers and it's my turn to pick the challenge! Eeek!

So for this week we are all to 'Use a die'.  I thought it was appropriate choice as it's Dies to Die For who are our sponsors this time round, with a great prize on offer for one lucky winner.  As always we would like you to follow the theme and use your markers!

This is my make for this week:


Supplies Used:

Digital Stamp:
Polkadoodles - Milkshake Drink Rebel
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Woodware Craft Collection - Word Fragments 2

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles set
Whimsy Stamps Die Collection - OMG! Word Die Set

Anything else:
Copic Fine Liner
white gel pen
gold Sakura pen
flat back gems

I also thought it was a good idea, as the theme I picked with 'use dies' to try and use a die in a different way.  So the hand-drawn frame you can see is made by placing a stitched rectangle die on the Copic friendly card, that I use to colour on, and drawing around the inside.  I know it's not an original idea, but something I've not done in awhile.

Please, if you get a chance, head over to the challenge - my Teamies have done good with my theme! :-)

See you later,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Sarah, adorable image and I love the hair colour.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah love the image and your awesome colouring a great choice for the dies a superb make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, and beautifully coloured cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the way you added the hand-drawn frame using your die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah