Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Drum roll ...

Big announcement incoming...

Good morning blogland,

It's the 9th of January 2024 and my first blog post in my new Design Team job at Passion for Markers

I've been playing along for years and it was such an ego boost to be asked to join the Team on a blog for crafters who love to use their markers.  So without any further ado here's the theme for this week: 'Use a stencil' the sponsor is Di's Digi Stamps and the prize a £6.00 voucher. 

Voila, my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
From an etsy shop which no longer exists
image coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips: Birthday

Dies:
Creative Craft Products - DL Card Builder Set

Stencil:
Creative Expressions - DL stencil: Bunting

Anything else:
Distress Inks
black card for mount
random tiny hearts, discard from a hole punch

So that's my first post as a DT, please pop over to the challenge and take a look at my new Teamies creations - they are fab. I'm also looking forward to wandering around all your blogs and taking peak at your entries!

See you soon,
Sarah

Aud Sentiments Challenge blog: #309 - Make your own background and/or Birthday  + a sentiment

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #221 - Anything Goes

We Love Stamping: January 24 - Something New - the DL dies and the bunting stencil are both new

The Paper Players: PP671- Cheer to the Years (birthday)

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT post Sarah- a perfect team for you with your amazing colouring skills! You've made a great start with this sweet card, superbly coloured and I love the stencilled bunting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, a really cute card for your first outing at Passion For Markers as a DT member, it's great to have you on the team.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your well deserved new DT Sarah.Beautiful card love the cute image and stencilled bunting.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable. I love cats and had one girl as this, she sadly passed away before Christmas. Your colouring is amazing and love so much the design with those stencilled bunting and the hearts.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah congratulations on your new DT so well deserved and what a beautiful debut DT card I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sarah. A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A short C&P comment as I'm unwell and unable to type/craft much, but wanted you to know I've seen your WLS entry and thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card, Sarah! The image and sentiment are so cute and bring a smile to my face. I love the stenciled pennants and the colors. Congratulations on your DT position! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet little card, it will be well-loved by the recipient! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done you!! I am not surprised they've snapped you up!! A gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah, thank you very much for the comment on my card for Passion for Markers. I used a snowflake stencil on the blue squares behind the snowmen and I agree: you can't hardly see it, but I followed the theme.
    And I like you slimlinecard a lot!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on joining the design team. what a great first make for it. Wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and joining in with the theme xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah