Saturday, January 6, 2024

Anything goes!

Aaand a second Good Morning to you blogworld!

Just so happens that there are two challenges starting today that I'm in the DT of, and if you are looking for the Sweet Stampin' one it's in the previous post.  If you are looking for the post for the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge then this is the post for you!

So what's happening for the first challenge for Crafty Calendar of 2024? It is a nice easy one to get those creative juices flowing - it's 'Anything Goes' and we have a prize from the lovely Polkadoodles for our lucky winner of this challenge.  In addition the Design Team were allowed to pick an image to use - this is my card with my image:


Supplies used:

Digital image:
Polkadoodles - Love you this much
zoomed in and coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Neat and Tangled - Love notes

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson: Noble Collection - double stitched squares
Time for Tea - Love Intertwined

Anything else:
Designer paper - First Edition: Love Letters
acetate and sparkly stuff!
black card

Here's a second look at the 'sparkly stuff'!


I'm not so sure on the colouring of the rabbit on this one - even TTT said it looked like I'd starting colouring him/her(?) with hair and then changed my mind! I do, however, like how the T-shirt came out and the design, I may even add a sparkly shaker card with an oversized image to my repertoire!

That is definitely that from me today - but, again, I will be back quicker than you think!

In the meantime, I strongly encourage you to come join in with the challenges - either one!! :-) - they both have some fabulous inspiration from my fabulous Teamies and we'd love to see you there.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Wk 1 - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Challenge: Wk 1 - Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #703 - Anything Goes

Moving Along with The Times: Challenge 162 - New Craft Item - which is both the digi and the die-cut


10 comments:

  1. Ahhh your card is adorable, what a cute wee bunny. Hope all is well with you and yours, love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sarah!! Love this bunny and his shaker, such a fab design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design with the sparkly shaker element, the little bunny in his cool shades is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB card Sarah love, love that image and the wording a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and image,love the shading on the shirt, I hate colouring fur! -love the fabulous shaker element.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Sarah. Fab colouring and I love all the sparkly stuff. 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Sarah. Really gorgeous shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your coloring is top notch! And, I love that this is a shaker. Thanks so much for joining us over at CRAFT Challenge. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing! I love it.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sarah,
    what a very wonderful shaker card and your design looks super.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah