Tuesday, January 23, 2024

So much ice-cream!

Good morning blogland,

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for Makers and this week the theme, picked by Lisa, is 'Birthdays'.  As always you are welcome to enter whatever project you decide to make as long as it's following the theme and you use your markers on your entry.

Our sponsor is Colour of Love, the prize for one lucky person is their choice of 3 digis and the Design Team were allowed to choose a Digi to use on their cards.


This is my make with my choice:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Taylored Expressions - Think Happy Thoughts

Dies:
Unbranded stitched rectangle
Julie Hickey - Birthday Profile Die Set

Anything else:
stripe card
black card

Would be lovely to have you join in our challenge, and I look forward to popping over and visiting as many of your blogs as I can!

See you soon,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous image and fantastic colouring, a lovely clean design , the big bold sentiment tops it off nicely!
    I do hope the little possum doesn't regret hanging upside down after all that ice cream!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This card is fabulous!! Great colouring, as always, Sarah and such a sweet image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image-brilliant colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation the image is brilliant your colouring is perfection a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah