Saturday, December 9, 2023

That's it for this year...

 Good morning bloggers

Not 'that's it' for blogging (well probably not anyway!) but that's it for challenges over at Sweet Stampin' Challenges for this year - this is the last one of 2023.

We're seeing out this year on a Christmas themed challenge and will be back in January 2024 - my goodness where did this year go? I certainly don't know what happened to it!

As you can see it's a totally appropriate challenge for December as we are looking for all your stamped Christmas cards - I can see this being a busy one!

Here's mine:


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
Stamping Bella - Penguins bearing gifts
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Un-branded DL sized stitched rectangle set
My Favorite Things - Inside & Out stitched circles
Picket Fence Studios - 'Merry Christmas' Word Topper Die

Anything else:
Docrafts embossing folder - snowflake
red card
sparkle card.


If you fancy a quick pop over to the blog you will see a wonderful array of Christmas loveliness and we are looking forward to seeing all your entries.

See you soon,
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah, love the design, embossing and those delightful penguins.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cute penguins in the apertures and the embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sarah, love the portholes showing off the adorable penguins xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah