Sunday, December 3, 2023

A late, late, birthday!

 Good evening blogland,

This post should have been up last week - I thought I'd scheduled it, haven't been back to check until yesterday and realised it never appeared.  I don't know what I've done, but here I am to fix it.

Good morning blogland,

It's Saturday and so it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge and it's a special one - we are celebrating 14 years, yes count them 14!, of challenges!  I 've been around for a lot of them, although with a very large break in the middle and it seems so weird sometimes that the blog is actually 2 years younger than my TTT.  I've made so many of her younger birthday cards and then used them for challenges!!

Anyways, enough reminiscing from me - on with the challenge.  In honour of our birthday the theme this fortnight is 'Birthdays'.  This is my card, and, quelle surprise, I was running out of time to make something new so this is one from the vaults.  Made but never shared.


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
The Greeting Farm: Miss Anya - Ian (I think it's 'My Guy' but I'll check.  It's so old though that I doubt it's available anywhere)

Patterned Paper:


Anything else:
A very old pre-printed foiled sentiment

Right that's me off to work out what I've used on this card. I'll be back!

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:


1 comment:

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah