Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Little bit of news for you

Good evening blogland,

I'm to share two things this evening, one is my (very late) DT card for All Dressed Up new release for December.  For this piece of news here's my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Penguin Fun
coloured with my Copics

Dies used:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 1
unb-branded stitched rectangles

Anything else:
very old pre-printed sentiment from Craftwork Cards
piece of glitter card

Such a cute image and great fun to colour!

Second piece of news is in the New Year I will be joining the DT at Passion for Markers!  I've been playing along with their challenges for many, many years - even before I had my break from crafting - right back to when they were Passion for ProMarkers.  There that is showing my age! So you can guess how pleased and honoured I was to be invited onto the Team.

I only hope I can do their challenges justice - I certainly will enjoy getting my markers out and colouring, as I'm sure you will have read me blathering on about I love colouring!!

Anyways, I will be back before the end of the month with my DT Facebook Challenge Inspiration for All Dressed Up, but for now I'm off as it's TTT's last day at 6th Form for this Term tomorrow and she's already loading the car with presents for friends!!

See you laters,
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and cute image,love the aqua colour.Congrats on your new DT and well deserved your colouring is brilliant.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, your colouring is amazing, so congratulations you deserve it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sarah and I am not surprised that you have been snapped up, your colouring is always awesome!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah, super design.
    Passion for Markers Design Team are so lucky to have you, your colouring is always amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah you have no worries concerning your colouring abilities, your projects are beautiful. Happy you are joining us at Passion for Markers and looking forward to seeing your inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah