Wednesday, September 13, 2023

New release -

Just a little late!

Good morning blogland

This is me, being late as usual, letting you all know about the new release over at All Dressed Up Stamps - I should have posted this on the 7th but, as you all know, I'm the proverbial White Rabbit, forever running late!

So, here's my part of the September 2023 All Dressed Up Digital stamps new release:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Take a bow
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle set
Creative Expressions - Bold Words: Celebrate
Creative Craft Products - Notched Edges Supersize Nested dies

Anything else:
Spotty lightweight card
Creative Cafe - felt letters
Craftwork Cards - dots
double sided sticky foam
Ice Stickles

Life is settling into it's new routine over at Chez Sarah - TTT is now the single client of the taxi of Mum & Dad to get to 6th Form.  Also 6th Form seems to be going well so far, well enough, at least, that she's been ready on time every morning for a week now - major achievement for her!  She's also managed to get two merits within her first week, she assures us she has no idea why or what she did to warrant praise - but merits, once given, can't be taken away - so we are running with them! :-)  

All joking aside, we are gradually working our way into a new routine and so far it's all going good and she does appear to be enjoying being a 6th Former!

So, that's me done folks.  I have an Autumn resolution to get round to peoples blogs for more than just my DT commenting - and I will stick to it!

See you all soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #680 - Stamp Act

Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #454 - Any Occasion

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Wk18 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured-glad to hear 6th Form is going well!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful image and colouring Sarah this is pure eye candy
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah