Monday, September 18, 2023

Hellloooo!

Hello blogland,

I'm really going to have to stop saying that I've been neglecting the old bloggy blog lately - it's a bit like a stuck record isn't it! Let's just acknowledge that I'm a terrible blogger and card-er right now and I'll stop harping on about it.

I have no idea why my mojo has up and left - it just has.  It's done it before, and come back, and gone again, and come back - I'm sure this little dry spell will be just the same and when it comes back again you'll have to put up with me posting three times a week!

For now, I'm just going back over cards that I've made and not blogged and DT cards.  This is a made and not blogged one.

I'd made it for one of my daughter's friends - however said daughter forgot (at least three times) to give it to said friend, so it is now languishing, with at least a hundred other cards, in my 'made, but what do I do with' box!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Saturated Canary coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Catherine Pooler - All Around Wishes
Whimsy Stamps - You're my Always

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle set
Julie Hickey - Birthday

Anything else:
very old foam numbers

And that's it really, nothing amazing happening here - we are settling into our new routine, TTT is enjoying 6th Form and I'm not making cards!  Hope you're doing better! :-)

See you later,

Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 707 - Pink or Blue.  It's, obviously, blue - but I'm not sure it'd be enough blue for you? No problems if it's not what you were thinking of.

Crafty Catz: Anything Goes - optional with dies

8 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card Sarah. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic as always. Sorry to hear your mojo has up and left, I'm sure it will be back soon. Oh and naughty daughter to forget to give this fab card to her friend. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and your colouring of this gorgeous image is awesome - love how you've done her hair! So effective with the black lettering too - a stunning CAS style card. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image-hope your mojo soon returns
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a few of those 'intended for, but forgotten to give' cards in my stash too. This is stunning! I love the bold colour choice and wonderful colouring. Hope you get your mojo back soon! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Sarah, what a shame it didn’t get to its intended recipient. Hope your mojo returns soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been AWOL too Sarah, life just gets in the way sometimes! We are preparing for Flu and Covid clinics at work so that's been eating into my crafty time :0( That's a lovely image you've coloured so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and gorgeous colouring Sarah hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card fab colouring of the image and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah