Sunday, September 3, 2023

Candles and birthdays

Good morning again blogland,

Two posts in one day - it's almost like it's not my blog, eh!  If you've followed the link from Sweet Stampin' you want the post before this.

This time I'm here with my second DT make of the day - it's the first Saturday of a new month and so we have a new challenge from Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month the theme is a super easy 'Anything Goes' - so as the challenge is open to any crafty project this is a great time to get your entry in!

We also have a fabulous sponsor - Paper Nest Dolls - and a prize on offer for the randomly picked winner of the challenge! 

The Design Team were allowed to pick an image to use for this challenge, and this is my make with the digital stamp I chose:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Paper Nest Dolls - Ellie with Candle
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Creative Craft Products - Funny Sentiments

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangle set

Anything else:
die off-cuts from another project for the hearts

And that's about it folks - my Teamies have made some fabulous cards this month.  Why not pop over and have a look, you won't be disappointed!

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 705 - Feminine Cards


6 comments:

  1. A lovely clean design and sweet, beautifully coloured image, love your colour combo.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that sentiment, I can think of a few upcoming birthdays for which that might be useful!! A gorgeous card Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image-fabulous colouring and blending
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Sarah. The image is super cute and your colouring is awesome. Love the colour scheme and CAS layout you've used. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colours in this card. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute hun! Her dress is AMAZING!! LOVE it. Beautiful card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah