Monday, September 25, 2023

If not now, when?

 Good evening blogland,

This is my towards the end of the month reminder that the September All Dressed Up Facebook Group challenge is still running.

The theme this month is 'Make it Feminine' and, as always, are rules are simple - use an All Dressed Up image and follow the theme.

This is my DT inspiration card:



Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Feeling Spoilt
(flipped) coloured with Copics

Rubber stamp:
Tonic Studios

Paper Pad:
Basic Gray - Hello Lusicious

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh
un-branded stitched rectangles
Stamping Bella - big sentiment dies 'celebrate'

Anything else:
Self-adhesive rhinestones

Hope everyone is having peaceful times and see you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 708 - Colours of Autumn



6 comments:

  1. A lovely card and design, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card Sarah. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. I love the sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Sarah, great design and a fabulous image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Sarah I love the image it is one of my faves I also look how you have created the card design a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beauty Sarah and I love the design xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah