Monday, October 2, 2023

Autumn

Good morning blogland

This post is for the new challenge that's started over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  The theme this fortnight is 'Autumn', so all your Autumn colours and images if you please! As always we accept all sorts of entries but they must follow the theme and have stamping (rubber or digital) on them somewhere.

My entry is this cute little fellow enjoying the fallen leaves.  To be honest I've no idea where this digi came from - it's just in my 'random' digital stamps folder with no details on whose he is! Any clues anyone?


I was going through a shimmer spray phase when I made him, so this is the photo trying to capture that shimmer.


It seems almost pointless doing a 'supplies' list - the digi is random, the rubber sentiment stamp is from a bargain bin and I can't remember whose the branch die is either!  All I can tell you for sure is that the paper is a First Edition one - called Autumn Leave!

And that's about it folks - I hope to come see your project on my DT commenting duties and now I'm off with TTT to get her new trainers.  She's become rather obsessed with Badminton and the previous trainers are just not good enough!

I'll just say, before I pop out, go see my Teamies work they are gorgeous everyone!

See you soon,

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Sarah and gorgeous colours too hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah this is full of sweetness and delight love the image and sentiment a super card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Sarah! LOVE this cute elf and your fabulous card. If I recall correctly, that wee elf was a freebie some time back from Birdie Brown before Torrico started designing for MFT. I may be wrong, but I think that's the story. Love it whatever the story is! Gorgeous card and love the shimmer! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah