Sunday, September 3, 2023

Doodle, doodle, doodle

 Good morning blogland,

This is the first of two posts for today -  a couple of DT cards have collided - so I'm not going to do a lot of waffle, mostly because I don't have enough for two posts!

First challenge of the day.  It's Team Wends turn over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - and this fortnight the theme is 'Doodling'.  Now, as I'm sure you know, Sweet Stampin' is primarily a 'for fun' stamping challenge, we don't mind what project you enter - it just has to have stamping (digital or rubber) on it and follow the theme.

This is mine:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
AlexShopsArt - this was an Etsy digi stamp store that shut some time ago
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamps:
My Favorite Things - Hey
Neat and Tangled - Hello there

Dies:
Un-branded stitched rectangle

Anything else:
Copic fine liner for the doodling and drawing the wall

Have to admit to almost forgetting the theme of this challenge - I spent so long looking at the image and wondering how I'd made a cat look more like a dog or cow, that the doodling was marginally overlooked!

Please pop over to the challenge and take a peek at my Teamies work - their doodling is much better than mine! Why not pop in a card while you're there, it's fun!

See you very shortly,
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. That is a super cute little puss and your doodling is fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! Your doodles are amazing!! Adorable image and fun card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah