Saturday, August 26, 2023

Some of my favourite things......

Hello blogland

As it's nearly the end of the month, I thought I'd do my (always late) monthly reminder to all you Facebookers out there that you still have time to enter the challenge on the All Dressed Up Facebook group.

The challenge for August is  'Your Favourite Things' - rules (as always) are very simple - you need to use an All Dressed Up Digital stamp and follow the theme!

Now I went with the idea that this is both using my favourite craft things - digi stamps, copics, stencils and inks - and also the cute image I've used was a girl reading which, other then colouring, is my all-time favourite thing to do.  Even, dare I say it, reading more than colouring sometimes!

So, the card I made:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Little Bookworm
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Ahh, not sure - it was in a bargain bin at a craft show

Stencil:
My Favorite Things (still with theme!) - Wonky Dots

Anything else:
Distress Inks
blending brush

And that's it folks - a short list of my favourite things! Please do come join me and my Teamies if you Facebook.  If you don't there's always the All Dressed Up Blog and challenges over there.

See you soon,
Sarah

Gem of a Craft Challenge: Week 17 - Anything Goes

Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends: #212 - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #678 - All Occasions

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and so beautifully colured,love the stencilled background too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah, great design and I love the cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, fabulous colouring, love the background too- reading is definitely my favourite thing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's adorable, and love the background! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah