Sunday, July 23, 2023

Whatevers!

 Good evening blogland,

Again a very short post as I've just got back from seeing the 'Barbie' film (I loved it - TTT not so much), got a busy week ahead and need to get this posted before I run out of time.

'This' being my card for the current challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps Facebook group - the theme this month is 'Anything You Want' - nice and easy, eh! Again the only rule is you have a to use an All Dressed Up digital image.  If Facebook isn't your thing, there's the blog challenge running as well.

So, with no more waffling, this is my card:



Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Looking Good
coloured with my Copics

Dies used:
Sunny Studios - Stitched circles small
Whimsy Stamps Dies - OMG Word Die Set
un-branded stitched rectangle

Papers:
DCWV - The Glitter Stack
striped card

And that's about it really - this card wasn't my finest moment, it was supposed to be a shaker but I got it all wrong from the start (a shakers no good without acetate, is it!).  So I went with the flow and ended up with something, I think, that's not too shabby.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah, great design and I love the colour combination you’ve used.
    Can’t decide whether or not to watch the new Barbie film, growing up I was always a Sindy girl. 🤣 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Another brilliant card Sarah. Her hair is amazing. Like Liz, I was a Sindy girl and I also had a couple of those little Pippa dolls too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah love your layout and the colouring is superb as usual hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I love the OMG sentiment and gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah