Friday, June 23, 2023

One for the boys

 Hello blogland,

Can you believe another month has rolled round and it's now time to share my All Dressed Up Facebook Group Challenge DT inspiration card? I know I can't! This year seems to be flying by to me, probably not helped by the fact that my daughter (TTT  - The Troublesome Teen) turned 16 this week. Eeek, I'm getting old!!

So as you may have guessed by the title of this post - the challenge theme this month is 'For the Boys', so all your masculine themed projects please.  As always following the theme and using an ADU image are the two requirements to enter the challenge.  Of course, if you're more a blogger than a Facebooker there's always a challenge going on over at ADU's blog as well.

Here's my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Gaming Boy
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Whimsy Stamps - OMG! word die set
un-branded stitched rectangle

Patterned Paper:
Basic Grey - archaic 

Aaand that's it folks!  
I'll be back soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers : Week 695 - Dies and/or punches

Krafty Chicks Thursday : #669 All Occasions 

The Cutie Pie Challenge : Challenge #183 - Dads and/or Lads (As you may have guessed this one is aimed at the Lads!)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous masculine card and image-happy birthday to your Daughter.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card, Sarah. Great image, perfect patterned paper and I love how the sentiment is done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Sarah; perfect for those difficult males! The image is fab and your colouring is awesome. Loving the large word die and retro paper. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. belated happy 16th to your daughter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the Lads and Dads challenge at the Cutie Pies. Love the design of this masculine card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super design for a male card and fantastic colouring of this wonderful image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great masculine card and your colouring of this fab image is perfect! Love how you've added the large text die too- it looks great! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this - perfect for the guys! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful card! Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. I hope you will join us again soon! Nandini - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah