Saturday, June 24, 2023

Wot no!

 Good morning blogland,

An unexpected appearance from me this morning - I'm joining in with Team Susan for the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.  The theme this fortnight is 'No Designer Paper' which is something I do a lot of and, as I have been churning out 16th birthday cards, I thought I'd join in.

As always, this is a 'Just for Fun' challenge and the only rules are - Follow the theme, use stamps (digital or rubber) and have fun! No need for a card either - enter any project as long as it's got stamping on it.

This is my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Saturated Canary - no point linking or naming the image as Krista closed the Etsy shop. :-(
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Concord & 9th - Fashion Shoppe stamp set

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: Double Stitched Square squares
Creative Expressions - Mix & Match Friendship
un-branded Alphabet / Number set
My Favorite Things - Die-namics

Anything Else:
Pretty Pink Posh - Stencil: Medium Polka Dots
Distress Ink

Aaand, that it for today folks.
I'll be back during the week to waffle on about TTT's 16th birthday and share the cards - which is more important than the waffle I know!

See you soon,
Sarah 

Challenge/s:

Cardz 4 Galz: #201 Dies/Punches

Seize the Birthday: #264 - Number crunching

Tic Tac Toe Challenge: TTTC #214 - end row down - Die cut / Bright Colour / CAS



Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: #575 Use a Sentiment








11 comments:

  1. Super card for a teen girl Sarah- love the image, fab colouring and design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, just popped back to say thanks for linking up to Fab'n' Funky, always happy to see you here!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and great colouring and stencilled background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sarah, perfect for a 16 year old. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring as always Sarah and gorgeous card! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Sarah! LOVE that you joined in this week, your card is perfect hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Sarah and I love that sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - amazing colouring. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is sensational and your card is wonderful too. Such a great sweet sixteen card. Thanks for being with us at Seize the Birthday and for using our topping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your young lady is beautifully coloured - great card for a sweet 16 too. Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, perfect for a teen turning 16! Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah