Sunday, May 7, 2023

It's all oval!

 Hello blogland,

I'm going to be super quick with post - just to get it out there as it was supposed to go up yesterday but the gremlins got in and it didn't happen.  I didn't notice as we've been busy with house stuff - old tile floor in dining / living / family room came up and new one laid (it's been chaos!).

So this post is for the new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge, the theme this month is 'Anything but square' - simples, eh! No sponsor this month either so the DT have all picked a stamp / image from their own stash but there is still a prize!

This is my card:


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
Stamping Bella - Oddball Cinderella
coloured with Copics 
used with matching sentiment

Dies:
Creative Craft Supplies - ovals and scalloped ovals

Papers:
Craftwork Cards

Anything else:
flat back gems

Just a quick note, I had to balance the card on a roll of washi tape because it wouldn't stand up in the lightbox - but, in real-life, it stood perfectly well on my desk!

Why not pop over to the challenge and admire all the inventive cards my Teamies have made and get your entry in at the same time?

Profuse apologies as well to my Teamies for being late with this post!

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge : #662 - Stamp Act

Gem of a Craft Challenge : Week 9 - Anything Goes

Di's Digi Designs Challenges: Use your scraps (my scraps are the very old Designer Paper)

As You See It Challenge: #298 - My most recent additions are the dies (they arrived the day before I made this card!)

9 comments:

  1. I love StampingBella stamps, your Cinderella is beautiful and the oval shape of the card makes the stamp stand out. Thank you for playing the Krafty Chicks Stamp ACT challenge
    Taty GD/KCC member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sarah, I love the cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness! That image and sentiment are sooo cute!! Love it! And in an oval - so brave! Ovals are my nemesis for getting things straight! Thanks for filling in the blank with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! I love that you went with ovals! Something I rarely use but really do set off your image and background. Thanks for playing along with As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous stamp and design, love the oval shape and of course your amazing colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shaped card and love the image-hope the floor is all sorted now.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card this is, I never think to use an oval as an alternative shape Sarah but will definitely try and remember!! We've just had our kitchen done, floor included, know what you're going through!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute dies, Sarah, and perfect for this shaped card! Love the image and sentiment, too - so clever, and frankly, great advice, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do like your rather kookie Cinderella - she's great. The dies look like the kind of addition that will get lots of work now you have them - a great buy. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah