Tuesday, April 25, 2023

A little bit of 'new romantic' style

 Morning blogland,

Today I am swinging by to share with those of you who 'do' Facebook my card for the All Dressed Up Facebook Group April challenge.

The theme this month is Die-cuts and/or punches and the only rule is you must use an All Dressed Up digital stamp. Other than that - card / ATC / scrapbook page - doesn't really matter what you make to enter.

So here's my DT inspiration for which I went sort of floaty and romanticy!:


Supplies used:
Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Pretty in Plaits
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Time for Tea - Lots of Love cover plate die (I used as a stencil to make the background)
and Big Hugs
MFT - Die-namics - Photo corners
un-branded stitched rectangle

Anything else:
Memento - Dew Drop ink pads
blending brush
flat backed pearls
Copic fineliner (for the doodled edge/frame)


I do hope you find time to pop over to the Group and have a look at my Teamies fab makes - they are gorgeous! If you're not a Facebooker ADU do have a blog which you can find here.

Hope everyone is well and happy.
See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 687 - Frame It! (I do hope the doodling counts as a frame, if not no worries if I'm not put in for winning)

Crafty Catz: Challenge #634 - Anything Goes (optional twist - celebrations)

Use your Stuff: #482 Layers



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured,love the stencilled background and doodled borders.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sarah gorgeous colouring and love the background hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the doodling as a frame, which I could doodle like this with confidence. A lovely card and the colour combo is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. "New Romantic" that takes me right back to 1984 Sarah, Spandau Ballet and Duran Duran!! What a beautiful card, I love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coloring, Sarah, and I really love that big, chunky die for the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week and good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Sarah! Fab colouring of that pretty ADU image, pretty stencilled background and the black elements create a bold contrast.
    I too love a bit of doodling but always seem to think of it at the last minute when the jeopardy for ruining my card is at it's highest!?!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sarah. The image is lovely and your colouring is perfect. The sentiment looks fantastic too. My doodling always looks like a 3 year old did it but yours is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah