Sunday, May 14, 2023

For a change

Morning blogland

Here I am late as usual with my cards - becoming a bit of a 'thing' for me isn't it. Along with the apologies to my Teamies for posting late and the minimal chat, so as not to compound the problem!

It was the start of a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge yesterday (Sat 13th) with the theme for this fortnights challenge being 'Masculine Makes' - anything for the boys or fellas in your life. As always this is a 'for fun' challenge so there is no prize (other than the kudos of winning!) but we are a stamping challenge so something on your entry needs to have been either digitally or rubber stamped.

These are my cards -for a change, decided against colouring and just went with a super large sentiment stamp. Although if I was doing these again, especially as they are for men, I'd go with different papers as I think they are more neutral cards than masculine.

Anyways, here have a look and I'll let you make up your minds.

Card one:


Supplies used:

Stamp (rubber):
Woodware Clear Magic singles

Paper:
My Mind's Eye 

Anything else:
silver card dots
paper twine

Dies;
un-branded stitched rectangle set

Card Two:


Supplies used:

Stamp (rubber):
Woodware Clear Magic singles

Paper:
BoBunny - Surprise!

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: Double Stitched Squares and Rectangles
Whimsy - Zig Zag Edger set

Anything else:
Black card dots

And there you have it. Hope you are all having good weekends.

Sarah

Challenge/s:




4 comments:

  1. I just had to pop over and have a good look at these cards. They are wonderful and certainly would be great for a 'man' card, which I always have trouble with.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards and love both the large sentiments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab masculine cards Sarah hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cool! Such a fun take on the challenge and those big sentiments are a perfect fix for those 'hard to craft for' fellas! Brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah