Friday, May 19, 2023

Hello There

Hello blogland,

This time I'm not rushing about being late, although the challenge over at All Dressed Up Facebook group has been running since the beginning of the month - and will run to the end of the month, as it does every month!

The challenge theme for this month (May) is 'Flower Power', as always other than sticking to theme, the only condition of entry is that you have to use an All Dressed Up digital stamp. This is my make for a DT inspiration.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Country Girl
coloured with Copics

Rubber stamp:
Altenew - Peony Bouquet

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Noble Collection: Double Stitched die
Creative Crafts - Ultimate Ribbon Sentiments

I'm posting at an odd time as I'm hiding in my craft room while two new radiators are being fitted.  They aren't going to be connected today - just hung and fitted - so I'll no doubt be back hiding again next week when the plumbers are back to connect them.  Very posh looking radiators they are too - brushed anthracite - and I will no doubt be sharing pictures once the family room is done.

The other notable thing happening in our lives at the moment - is GCSE's.  It's end of first week and my goodness TTT has been tense and, at times, snappy. We've had to be very understanding at some points! She's got another full week, then a half-term, then another two weeks then that's it! I'll have to think of a new alibi for her when she's a young adult who has finished Secondary (or Grammar in her case) School - although she will be a Teen for another four years yet!  Of course next step is 6th Form, so we're not clear and done yet!

Right well I think I've chatted away more today than I have in months, so I'm off to do some colouring.

Hope everyone else is doing well and I am well aware that I've not commented on anyone's blogs for months, I do apologise and I'm hoping to have more time soon to get back into the swing of visiting blogs.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 690 - Add a sentiment


Crafty Catz: #638 Anything Goes - Optional Twist Summer



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image,fabulous colouring too.Your radiators do sound quite posh,our eldest Grandaughter is doing her GCSEs too,stressful time.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super card Sarah, another beautifully coloured cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is fantastic Sarah! Such a wonderful image and a beautiful way to showcase her. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and lovely card Sarah- one of my favourite ADU images brought to life by your fabulous colouring.
    Yes, GCSEs in full swing now- a lot of stressed teens (and families!) around- my granddaughter is one of them! It's been such a long build up and a lot of hard work for them- at least they have a lovely long summer break to look forward to this year, time for some fun at last!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Sarah and once again a fabulous colour choice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Sarah your colouring is really fantastic...I remember my 'O' and 'A' levels as they were when I was in school (many moons ago!) it is so stressful hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and your colouring is just amazing! A fab image and I love the little branch you've added too! That sentiment die is gorgeous - a perfect card for my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Sarah. The image is so sweet and your colouring is perfect. Love the CAS layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just had to pop over to see this stunning card. Your colouring is beautiful, such a pretty image.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, that image is so lovely! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and love this image thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah