Saturday, February 18, 2023

Hip to be (not) square

 Hello blogland, 

It's Saturday and Team Wends turn to play over at Sweet Stampin' - this fortnight the challenge theme is No squares

We'd like to see any shape you can think of for your creation - other than those squares. Please remember, also, that a large part of your creation has to follow the ethos of the challenge - stamping! It doesn't matter if it's old fashioned rubber stamping or the new! invention of digital stamping, there just has to be some stamping on your entry somewhere.

Now if I'd planned this I'd be going for a circle (it's what I tend to make if I'm not doing a square or rectangle) however with me having no foresight or planning I'd run out of time to make something. Hence I raided the archives - once again - and came up with this shaped / folded card I'd made for a friend of TTT's awhile ago, hope you like.

Front shot:


Open:


Side on:


Supplies used:

Rubber Stamp:
The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Lounge
coloured with Copics

Dies:
Very, very old GoKreate - Frilly Frame
Spellbinder for the border and the mount for the stamp

Papers:
So old I'm not even sure where they are from - it could be Craftwork Cards but I'm not sure

Anything else:
flat-backed pearls
pre-printed sentiment from Craftwork Cards

I do hope you get a chance to pop over to the challenge blog, my Teamies have been much more inventive than I have with shapes (and also more organised to get something new made!).

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:



4 comments:

  1. Love the shaped card and great fold and image beautifuly coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarah, I love the unusual card shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as always Sarah, simply beautiful. Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a great shape. I recall everyone wanting the Go Kreate dies to make their own shaped cards. I still use my set. A perfect card for a teen x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah