Thursday, February 23, 2023

How lovely

 Morning blogland

Still not exactly where I'd like to be with the old bloggy-blog and cardmaking, but slowly getting there.

Card to day is for the All Dressed Up Facebook group challenge, even though I am extremely late to share my inspiration card, there is still time to enter the challenge.  Theme this month is Celebrations - so any project along that theme and the only other condition is that you have to use an All Dressed Up digi.

This is my card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Love is in the Air
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 2 and 'Love you'
un-branded stitched rectangle

Papers:
Basic Grey - porcelain

Anything else:
Creative Expressions - Clouds stencil
Distress Ink
Blending brush

I'm not overly happy with either my colouring of the main balloon or my photographic skills - areas still to work on!

Hope life is treating everyone well and if you Facebook and like All Dressed Up stamps why not pop a card in the group!

Thanks for reading,
See you soon,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and P.papers-your colouring and shading looks fine to me
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are too hard on yourself. Your colouring is amazing as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah