Monday, February 13, 2023

Happy to be here

Good morning blogland

I'll wait a moment while you all get over your shock at seeing a post from me pop up, then I'll carry on!

I did not mean at all to leave it so long between posts, I've had a few weeks of it! I'll not bore you with the gory detail just Internet problems, printer problems, child problems = either no time to craft or not able to craft or no way to share what I have made with you all.

Hopefully that is all behind me now and I'll be trying my hardest to get back my routines back, admittedly this week is half-term which has already scuppered my gym routines but, that to one side, I will be posting more regularly.

Oh just to reassure you all child problems are, on a relative scale, minor ones. TTT did something to the finger of one hand (she says she doesn't know how) and ended up in our local emergency care centre (used to be A&E but times move on) twice in two weeks! It's all healing now and the next big shake up is GCSE's in 12 weeks time.  Stress over revision and grades is the main thing on her plate right now and therefore on our plates also.

Moving onto more pleasant things - here is my February new release inspiration card for All Dressed Up,  Hope you like!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Valentines Boy
coloured with my Copics

Dies:
un-branded stitched rectangles
Creative Expressions : mini expressions - you make me happy

Papers:
Dovecraft - Sugar and Spice
striped card

Anything else:
paper twine
scrap of Kraft card

I think I've done enough waffling for now, so I'm off! Hopefully I'll see again sooner rather than later!

Sarah

Challenges:

Passion for Markers: week 676 - add a heart

Crafty Catz: #624 - Anything Goes / add a little love

Gem of a Challenge: Wk3 - Anything Goes



9 comments:

  1. WOW what a time you have hope everything sorted now and TTTs finger is fine.Our eldest Grandaughter will be going through the GCSE revisions and exams too! Great card and love the cute beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back Sarah and with an adorable card too. Such a sweet image and your colouring is perfect as always. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
    Good luck to your daughter on her impending GCSE's x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back Sarah! Hope your internet/it problems are all sorted now. Glad the injured digit is healing, hope the revision/exam stress is not too traumatic. My eldest granddaughter is at the same stage, a lot of pressure piled on them with the continuous round of revision and mocks- it will be a relief when the dreaded GCSEs are over and they can have a bit of time to relax before it starts all over again for A levels!
    Your card is gorgeous- lovely design and an adorable image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card! A gorgeous image and your colouring is awesome! A great layout and the twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Sarah. Cute image and a lovely design.
    Hope all your internet and printer problems are resolved. Glad TTT is recovering from her little mishaps. Hope the revision goes well for her GCSEs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply GORgeous!
    Such a sweetie of an image and I LOve your design..
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card hun. Super cute image and the sentiment diecut is lovely. Fab design. Hope your kiddo is all mended and the GCSE prep' goes well. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope life has settled down Sarah. Another lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah