Saturday, January 21, 2023

Another Happy Birthday

Morning blogland,

It's almost unbelievable how quickly the weeks come and go - it's been two weeks and we are here on this chilly Saturday with a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'.  This time the theme is For the kids - as always please remember we are a stamping challenge, so there does need to be some stamping on your project (whether digital or rubber).

I'm always two steps behind at the minute, so this is a card from the vault.  I made this one awhile ago for one of TTT's friends and it never got blogged. You might notice I've got more sophisticated with my 'staging' of photos - tho not by much it has to be said!! :-)


Supplies used:

Rubber stamp:
The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Lounge
Digital stamps:
The Greeting Farm - Birthday Party

all coloured with my Copics

Dies:
Double stitched square set

And that's about it folks, hope your weekends go well and hopefully I will stop finding myself going and instead find some time to craft and blog soon!

Please do pop over to the blog if you get a chance - my Teamies cards are absolutely fantastic!

Sarah

Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, your Copic Skills are wonderful! Each little flag is beautifully detailed, along with the darling girl and presents! so sweet!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable creation Sarah love the image it's not often you see these on Blogland anymore I have several of these stamps must try and get them inked up, your colours and card design are super
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image and colour combination
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Sarah, beautiful colouring and a lovely palette.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sarah! Love this card hun and very cool to have a 'teen' card for the challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah