Friday, December 2, 2022

Not a Reindeer!

 Good morning blogland,

Running slightly late here, as TTT is not feeling well and I've been doing the whole yes/no school thing - which has ended with a 'no' and mucked up my morning. She's back in bed and asleep now so I can get on, but with less 'waffle' than normal.

And, getting on is telling you it's time for a new challenge over at Colour Crazy Challenge.  This week's wonderful sponsor is HettyClare.  The DT were very kindly given digis to pick from, this is my make with the super cute Pony Xmas Hat.  

My line of thinking went a bit like this - could someone be trying to dress the pony like Rudolph the Reindeer, and would that annoy a cute, but possibly grumpy, pony? Hmmmm, maybe! Let's go with that, it could be funny!

Card that arrived from that idea:


Supplies used:
Digital Stamp:
HettyClare - Pony Xmas Hat
coloured with my Copics

Sentiment I created in Publisher

Dies:
un-branded stitched DL set

Anything else:
Picket Fence Studios stencil - Artic Winter
Distress Ink
stencil brush
bit of twine
red card

So, I do hope all you colourists out there get a chance to pop over and join in with the Challenge, there are some fab inspiration cards from my Teamies and a great prize on offer.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous Sarah- and fun too! Hope TTT feels better soon, poorly kids are better off tucked up in bed than struggling at school. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the fun image and sentiment.Hope TTT feels better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah