Thursday, November 24, 2022

OK, so another one of those cards

Good evening blogland

I'm nipping in here before the end of the month to share my All Dressed Up FaceBook group challenge inspiration card.

This month the theme is 'Seasons Greetings', so it's time to dig out the Seasonal images and do Christmas far too early in the year! Still it's not too bad this time, even though I'm not keen on the whole season, I quite like this card. I like the image and my colour scheme - going monochrome is one of my favourite ways to colour.

There's a load of fabulous inspiration from the other Facebook Teamies, if you Facebook why not head over and pop in an entry.  You've still got a week to go till the end of the month and the challenge closes.

And here's the card:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
coloured with my Copics

Dies used:
Un-branded stitched rectangle dies

Anything else:
Bakers Twine
star embellishment

Hope everyone is doing well - we've just got back from TTT's schools' 6th Form Open Evening. Can't believe she's doing GCSE's next year and thinking about A Levels already!  Still no idea what she wants to do for a career though. I'm not surprised - who really knows what they want to do for their life at 15 years of age!

It's getting a bit late so I'm heading off now, got dishes to do and a bed calling!

Sarah 

Challenge/s:




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this image, gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sarah I love this ADU images hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous monochrome colouring Sarah and superb design. When our boys were that age it shocked me to discover that "Careers" was no longer a thing! How are they supposed to know what opportunities are available to them if school don't provide such necessary guidance!?

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah