Saturday, December 3, 2022

Sweetie Christmas

Good morning blogland,

This is the first of two posts from me today.

As it's a Saturday it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge - this time, as we are coming up on Christmas, we are having a month-long challenge. You probably won't be surprised to learn the theme is Anything Christmas, any type of craft is welcome but please remember there has to be some stamping (digital or rubber) on it somewhere.

This is my card:

Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Pollycraft - Happy Mail (no link as Pollycraft no longer exists)
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Altenew - Festive Sillouettes

Dies:
un-branded DL stitched dies set

Anything else:
Creative Expressions - Clouds stencil
Distress Inks
blending brush
red card

I'll be back myself (today, inf fact!) before the end of the Year but that's it from The Sweeties this year. I hope you all have a non-stressful run up to the Christmas season and as a pleasant a Christmas (if you celebrate) as is possible.  See you in 2023!

Sarah


1 comment:

  1. fabulous Sarah, love those little clouds in the background, and the imagine and your colouring is of course amazing as always!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah