Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Clean and Simple

 Good morning blogland,

This is a very quick whistle by to share my All Dressed Up Facebook challenge inspiration card.

The end of the month seems to have crept up on me in a big way and I've been nowhere near the blog, other than to post my DT cards, for probably getting on for a month.

One my resolutions for New Year, along with getting back into my gym routine, is to allocate more time keeping the blog going. For now though, this is what it's getting!

So the theme on the Facebook group for December is  'Clean and Simple'. Now that is a challenge I can get behind and this is my creation:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Abi Ballerina
coloured with my Copics

Rubber sentiment stamp:
Whimsy Stamps - Simple Sentiment Strips

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 2
un-branded stitched rectangle die set

Anything else:
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Daisy Pattern

Strange, isn't it, how so many things go into making a 'Clean and Simple' card!

I'm not sure I'll be back before Christmas, if I'm not I'll wish you all a very Merry Christmas now, but I will definitely be back before the New Year.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card Sarah (and yes it is amazing what goes into a 'simple' card!), that image is adorable, think it was the first ADU image I ever saw! I know Christmas isn't your 'thing' but I hope you have a lovely one anyway.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card,great design and love the gorgeous image and beautiful colouring.Merry Christmas and best wished for the New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah