Friday, December 9, 2022

New digi time!

 Good morning blogland,

I'm here today (a little late, as always) with my card for the new releases over at All Dressed Up.  Wendy has, as always, outdone herself with the cuteness and there are some fabulous new images in this release. The lucky beggar that I am got to play with Winter Pups and this is my creation.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Winter Pups
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Wild Rose Studio for the 'from our house to yours'

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Stylish Script: Winter Wishes
un-branded stitched rectangles

Anything Else:
Lawn Fawn - Stencil: brick
very old patterned card

As always there is a wealth of inspiration from my All Dressed up Teamies in the Facebook Group or over on the blog, hope you can find your way there!

On a personal note I appreciate I'm being the worse blogger in the world at the moment - not replying to any comments or doing any commenting myself (other than DT). I offer up my sincere apologies and can only say life is hectic and I do, truly, hope to be back to normal as soon as possible. 

Cheers,
Sarah

Challenges:

Passion for Markers: Week 670 - Mega Christmas challenge (use dies)

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #641 - Week 2 - Christmas

Crafty Catz: #618 - Anything Goes

As You Like It Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas





9 comments:

  1. Nicely done, I like this stamp and the background is great! Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute dogs Sarah! Fabulous card!
    Life does get in the way sometimes but it's much more important than leaving comments!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun image and fabulous Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the cute Christmas pups and great colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab colouring and so cute. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card for dog lovers. My family would love this. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, super adorable. Great coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am running a little late but wanted to pop in and thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz last week! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image and super colouring too! Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at Passion for Markers - good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah