Saturday, November 5, 2022

My kind of person

Good evening blogland,

This is my second DT post today and this time I'm back with a card for the new month and new challenge that started over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month our theme is a very simple 'Anything Goes', our sponsor is Mirtillamente and we were given the choice of a digi to use.

I liked the look of this steampunk girl and thought she'd be great fun to colour - so here I am with the card I made!


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
Mirtillamente - So'Getta steampunk gears
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
taylored expression - Simple Strips: Friendship

Dies:
un-branded rectangle stitched dies
taylored expression - Simple Strips: asymmetric 

Anything else:
Lawn Fawn - Brick Stencil
blending brush
Distress Ink
extremely odd paper 'dots'

I do hope you can pop over and join in - Anything Goes is a really inclusive theme and we really do accept any sort of craft project!

That's me done for today, ever the eternal optimist I'm still hoping that life and this artistic slump I'm in will ease up on me soon and I will start blogging and card making again regularly. I'm still colouring, when I get time, I just seem to be stuck with what to do with the images. Maybe a little internet shopping might give me some inspiration for the craft block, but don't know what to do about life!

So, cheerio for now and hope to see you soon,
Sarah


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sarah! Love this image- a steampunk girl with attitude!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous, Sarah. Great image and the stencilling makes a perfect background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring,love the stencilled background.Awww bless you -think it's the time of year! x
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fabulous Sarah..stencilling is great and as usual your colouring is on point! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah