Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Acorn Fairy

Good morning blogworld

I'm here with a card using one of the images from this month's new release from All Dressed Up Stamps. As part of the Facebook inspiration team I get to see these images a little early, but more importantly I get to have a play with one of them and this is the card I made from the image I got to colour in.


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Acorn Fairy
coloured with my Copics

Rubber sentiment stamp:
Altenew - Inked Lotus

Patterned Paper:
First Edition - New Leaf

Dies:
Creative Expressions - Double Stitched Squares
Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet Borders

Anything else:
Flatbacked adhesive pearls

There are some super cute images in this month's release and, if you do 'do' Facebook, I heartly encourage you to go take a look. You can find the wonderful cards and projects my Teamies have made over on the Facebook group.

I think that's all for now folks - I do have some interesting life stories to share but that will be at another time on another post!

See y'all soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Passion for Markers: Week 666 - Make it Digital - main image is a digi stamp. (I have to say I thought it was a little dodgy me finding time to join in with challenges again on week 666! I do hope it's not a bad omen!!! ;-) )

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #636 Week 1 - Stamp Act

Crafty Catz: #613 - Anything Goes (optional twists - 3 or more layers)



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, such a nice design with the curved edge, and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah fab colouring and love the dies too hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous image and fabulous colouring,love the curved die and co-ordinating paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Your coloring is gorgeous. I love the cute image and so glad you shared over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, your colouring is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Sarah. The image is super adorable and your colouring is perfect as always. Love your papers and the decorative edge. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x (I felt the same about challenge 666 when I scheduled the post gulp!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wistful and beautiful. LOVE the Autumnal vibes. Beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah