Saturday, November 5, 2022

Gratitude

Good morning blogland,

It's not only Saturday morning, but also the first Saturday of the month and so time for a couple of DT cards.

I'll start with the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge where this fortnight the challenge theme is 'Attitude of Gratitude' - which basically means we'd like to see anything that expresses thanks or gratitude, this can include Thanksgiving cards for our friends across the pond. 

I have to say that while I like all the individual elements on this card, I'm not overly happy how it all came together. I was going to make another card but ran out of time, so this one it is!


Supplies used:

Stamps:
Stamping Bella - Bundle Girl with snowdrops
Taylored Expressions - Big Thanks
random flourish stamp

Dies:
Pretty Pink Posh - Scallop Borders 1
Sunny Studio - stitched circles

Stencils and ink:
Pretty Pink Posh - Layered Hearts
Memento - Dew Drop

I do hope you have time to pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the much better cards my Teamies made, possibly even pop your own creation in! Just remember we are a stamping challenge, so some stamping (digital or rubber) needs to be used in your entry. Look forward to seeing you there.

In the meantime I'm going to finish off the second card that I started, which was meant to replace this one, during the week and share that, don't know if that's a threat or a promise there!

See you shortly for my other DT card.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sarah- the design is so striking!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I love it but know what you mean when it doesn't turn out how you expect-love the design and colour combination
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sarah love the image hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah