Friday, November 4, 2022

Hello there

Good morning blogland

I'm here this morning with my DT inspiration card for this week's challenge over at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - as always the theme is Anything Goes but please remember we are a colouring challenge so your entry needs to have some form of hand colouring on it somewhere.  We do not accept pre-coloured images.

Our sponsor this time is All Dressed Up Stamps and the DT were very kindly allowed to use a couple of very cute, as always, images for the challenge.  This is the one I picked and the card I made with it.  


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
All Dressed Up - Little Treasure
coloured with my Copics

Rubber stamp:
Neat & Tangled - Hello there

Dies:
un-branded rectangle stitched die set
Pretty Pink Posh - Eyelet borders and Hello Friend script

Anything else:
Some ages old brads
Yellow dotty card

I had thought this image / card could be either a new baby card (where you don't previously know the gender) or a 'hello friend' type thing - but at the end of the day the image is just super cute and I loved colouring it!

I do hope you get time to pop over to the challenge and see the wonderful cards my Teamies have created and maybe pop in one of your own while your there - as long as it's got some colouring on it, you're in!

Be back soon,
Sarah

Challenge /s:

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and beautifully coloured -love the die-cut border
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design Sarah and definitely super cute! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah