Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Final Boo!

Afternoon blogland

Pretty sure this is going to be my final Halloween card - I now have three that I've enjoyed making but no-one to give them to! I'm wondering if some of my next cards might have the same colour combos but different themes.

So, this one was made for the All Dressed Up Facebook group monthly challenge - there is still a short while to enter a card / project. The challenge this month, yup you guessed it, Halloween / Autumn! I know I could've gone Autumn, but I'd already made one Halloween card and sort of got into the swing of it.

 This time the card went a bit cute:


Supplies used

Digital stamp
All Dressed Up - Boo did I scare you
I used Copics to colour the image.

Dies:
My Favorite Things - Die-namics circle
Creative Craft Products - scalloped DL background

Anything else:
Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide inks 
blending brush
fineliner to draw the cobwebs

That's it for now folks, 
see you again soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #559 - Season's Greetings - I was feeling doubly ghoulish! Hope it qualifies


Use Your Stuff: #469 Die cuts

Di's Digi Challenge: Spooky or Cute





4 comments:

  1. This such a fun Halloween card Sarah, love that background and the cute little monsters! So pleased you chose to join in at Fab'n' Funky this fortnight.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card Sarah love the colours you have used and such a fun image! hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun image and love the colour combination I love the cute Halloween cards -I don't know anyone who sends Halloween cards!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute Halloween card Sarah and the colours are lovely. I've not made any this year but have one or two from previous years that I can send to our Grandaughter Mollie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah