Saturday, September 3, 2022

Wait, it's September?

 Good morning blogworld,

Already?

So Summer is almost over, August has flown by, and now we are at the start of September which means new challenge time at Crafty Calendar Challenge.  This month the theme is 'Anything Goes' and the sponsor the ever wonderful SheepSki Designs - with a great prize for the lucky winner!

As always SheepSki very generously offered the DT their pick of images to use in our inspiration cards, but I'm a bit of a fan (and have won digi stamps before) so I have a little range of my favourite images from them.  I used one of those favourite stamps in my card - said card below:


Supplies used:

Digital stamp:
SheepSki Designs - Serenity (Please note the image does not include the butterfly tattoo - I added that)
coloured with my promarkers

Rubber stamps:
Butterflies - the small one on her neck and the large one under the sentiment. I can't tell you where they are from, they don't have their packaging anymore!

Anything else:
A very old rub-on sticker for the flourish
self-adhesive rhinestones
Un-branded stitched rectangular dies
Sentiment created in Publisher

I do hope you get some time to pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at my Teamies lovely creations, maybe even pop in an entry while you are there? There's a great prize on offer!

While I'm here, I wanted to say thanks for bearing with me during the Summer break - normal service will be resumed in the next week or so.

See you soon,
Sarah

Challenge/s:

Krafty Chicks Challenge: #627 - Week 1 - Stamp Act

As You Like It: Favourite Card base shape, and why!  It always used to be a 6"x6" square card base for me - until I started crafting again after my break.  I then discovered 5"x7" top fold cards and they just seem, for some reason, to suit my designs - I still go back to square occasionally, but I find myself going for the 5x7 much more.

Cardz 4 Galz: #180 - 3 of anything - there are three rhinestones in the corner of my card.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sarah- love that gorgeous image which you've coloured so perfectly. Lovely choice of sentiment too!
    Hope you had a good holiday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sarah this is stunning WOW your colouring of the image is awesome I love the colour you have chosen for her hair a truly brilliant card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always Sarah fab colouring totally gorgeous hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and colouring and love your new favourite card shape..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a wonderful image and the sentiment goes very well. A really lovely card and most welcome at AYLI. Love a tent fold myself xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool image and gorgeous hair colour! Love her butterfly tattoo!! Beautiful! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you found me and thank you for leaving a comment, it is very kind of you! Sarah